Saturday, October 29, 2011

Simple Seasoned Chicken {Food Friday}

I found the original recipe on pinterest {which you can see here on my pinterest board) My only problem was I didn't have the Italian dressing mix. Being to lazy to run out and buy chicken (and since I am trying to use what I have in my kitchen before I buy more) I decided to use ranch instead and oh how happy I am that I did. My husband (whose has a very different set of taste buds then my own) even likes it.

Here is what you do.

Let 6 chicken breasts thaw over night in the fridge. 
Rinse out glass pan before you spray it (this seems to help keep the chicken extra moist).
Roll chicken in the mixture below and place it in the pan.

1/2 c. grated parmesan cheese
1 package ranch dressing mix
1/2 tsp. garlic powder

Cook for 25 minuets at 400 degrees F.

I really do like this recipe and I hope you enjoy it.

Miss Riss

No comments: