Saturday, October 8, 2011

Ahha!

I had one of those moments the other day. The one where you realize what is off. I realized why I was having a hard time with this blog. Its that I was going about it the wrong way. You see, I am not an amazingly organized, driven individual who does amazing things (crafts, great deeds and exciting adventures) all the time. I am just a newly-wed (about a year) girl trying to be more disciplined, organized, caring, patient, faithful and most of all, HAPPY!
You see I have been prone to depression for a fair amount of my life. My life history is full of icky trials, most of which I had no part in creating. I have been fighting this fight to be happy for awhile. Sometimes it feels like I am winning and sometimes it feels like it's never going to end, that I will never be the woman, wife, someday mother or friend that I want to be.
That is why I want to write this blog. I am going to document and share the things that make me happy as well as the areas that I am improving on. Yes I plan to share some creative things and recipes with you. I will often be the silly, hyper and slightly crazy girl next door, but ultimately I am going to be me and let that be enough.

Here's to hoping and doing,

Miss Riss

No comments: