Friday, October 21, 2011

Deviled Eggs

I really really really like Deviled eggs.


In a fit of craving (and a need to take them to a friends house for dinner) I searched for recipes on line. Nothing. Oh they had recipes but nothing that I had all the ingredients to (who knew there were SO MANY spices in the world?) After exhausting all the recipies on the internet cooking data base I gave up and made my own recipe. It turned out pretty good. Here it is.

6 Hard boiled eggs
1/4 c. Mayo
1/4 tbs. honey mustard
1/4 tsp. Garlic
1/4 tsp. mustard seasoning
1/8 tsp. crushed red peppers
1/8 tsp. salt
paprika

Mix all ingredients except for paprika and the whites of the eggs together with the boiled yellow yoke. Spoon mixture back into the white part of the egg. Sprinkle paprika over the top.


Happy Eating,
Miss Riss

No comments: