Thursday, February 16, 2012

Antlers


Have you seen the stylish antlers people have been putting up around there homes? Well I want one. But I can't find any that look..... remotely desirable for a reasonable price. I have only found two one looked like it might still be attached to the skull of the dear and the other most certainly is. I suppose I could just cut them off and spray paint them, but I am honestly hoping for something ceramic or wood.

Does anyone have an idea where I could find some? Maybe you have a store in mind? Oh please have a store in mind!

Miss Riss


2 comments:

Letia said...

I love antlers too. West Elm and Urban Outfitters both sell paper mache ones...much less daunting. It would be fun to come across some at DI that you could spray paint white.

Miss Riss said...

Finding them at DI or some hunters garage sale would be ideal. Thanks for the tip about West Elm. I like them and one might be in my price range but I can't decide if I love their version or not.